Powered site + ensuite
Additional child (3yr+)
- 21 Dec – 31 Jan
- All long weekends (except June)
- All school holidays (except June)
- Easter & ANZAC holiday
- 1 February – 31 May
- 1 September – 20 Dec
- June, July, August
- Including June school holidays
- CHECK IN time is 2pm
- CHECK OUT time is 10am
- PARKING – One vehicle per site / chalet is permitted. Additional cars must park in visitors parking area.
- NOISE – The park has a 10pm noise curfew. Please adhere to this to ensure the enjoyment of all park guests. Music is to be kept at low levels at all times.
To ensure everyone enjoys their stay at the park please follow these guidelines when bringing your dog on holiday
- We are dog friendly all year round except for the busy periods of Easter and Christmas school holidays
- Dogs must be kept on lead at all times
- Please clean up after your dog. We have plenty of doggy bags at the office
- Dogs not to be left unattended during your stay
When making a reservation with Caves Caravan Park, you acknowledge and agree that all reservations and deposits are accepted by park owners subject to the following cancellation policy guidelines.
- ADMINISTRATION FEE – ALL cancellations will incur an administration fee of $50. This will be retained from refund of deposit.
- LOW SEASON – Deposits for Chalets will only be refunded if notified within a week of scheduled arrival or if accommodation is re-booked. Deposits for Sites will only be refunded if we are notified of your cancellation BEFORE 9 am on the day PRIOR to your scheduled arrival.
- MID/HIGH SEASON – Deposits will only be refunded if the park is notified of your cancellation at least 60 days PRIOR to your scheduled arrival date. Less than 60 days notice of cancellation, your deposit will only be refunded if the chalet or site can be resold