The Management would like to extend to you a warm welcome and invite you to a truly carefree and relaxing holiday
here at Caves Caravan Park, Yallingup.
The park features:
- Short walk away to Yallingup Main Beach through Yallingup Caves House Hotel beer garden and along the 'Ghost Trail'
- Wi-Fi is no longer available at the park
- Private Ensuites (shower/toilet) available for Caravans
- Caravan Dump Point provided for guests only
- Limited private Ensuites (shower/toilet) available for campers (x 5 sites)
- Recreation room providing access to Pool table, table tennis, air hockey and arcade games
- Children's playground is close to grassed common area and "tree tops" tent sites
- Laundromat with dryer
- Fish Cleaning facility provided
- Television room provided
- Dedicated Fire pit near Campers Kitchen(bring your own wood)
- Camper's kitchen is 'unique' being open air but undercover and provides BBQ's, Electric Hot plate, kettle, Microwave, toaster provided
- Pets are welcome (conditions and a pet bond applies)
- Complimentary BBQ's throughout the park for guests use (gas provided)
- Ice, Drinks and Ice cream available from reception
Yallingup Caves House Hotel
- Babysitting service is available on request. Enquire at reception
- Baby cots are not available
- The famous Yallingup Caves Hotel is across the road less than a minute away.
The ideal venue for a meal or a drink in the tiered beer garden.
During summer and winter, there are a variety of bands playing at the venue on weekends until quite late.
Note : Guests are advised that on occasion there is a
rowdy element that gathers in the car park after the end of the Sunday session across the road from the park
Park management enforces a curfew to minimize noise levels within the park and utilizes all means
at their disposal to remove anyone in the vicinity of the park creating a disturbance to guests.