Chalets, Caravans & Camping
The park offers campers a choice of powered and unpowered camping sites, there are also several caravan bays with their own ensuite for large family groups / friends to share for their holiday.
The park has abundant trees providing shelter from the heat of the day for everyone and a home for the bird and animal life common to the Naturaliste - Leewin region.
, - Standard configuration will accomodate five (5) people
- Self contained ensuite, includes shower, toilet and vanity in bathroom
- Two bedroom features queen size beds with built in robes
- Single bed in bunk form in second bedroom
- Supplied with linen, blankets, pillows and towels
- Ceiling fans in master bedroom and living area
- Portable fan in second bedroom (on request)
- Kitchen/dining area with four burner stove top, oven, microwave supplied
- Medium sized refridgerator/freezer, cooking utensils and crockery supplied
- Four seater Dining table and pantry/cupboard space provided
- Large lounge area with Digital Flat screen TV, DVD Player and lounge suite
- Gas room heater and gas instant hot water heater system provided
- Outdoor table and chairs on the verandah.
- Outdoor shower provided
- Brick BBQ's are positioned throughout the park for guests use (gas provided)
- Iron and ironong board available from reception
- Some Chalets are available to accomodate six (6) guests/children
with an extra single bed in the living area
The detached private ensuites are a popular feature of guests at the park and are not generally available in modern caravan parks. The ensuites are spacious with a toilet, shower and vanity basin offering guests a lockable storage area for their personal property. we have 29 x caravan bays have a private ensuite available to the caravaners. There are several ensuited caravan sites that are also suitable for families with camping gear or camper trailers
Powered sites are available with or without an ensuite, each ensuite provides two (15Amp) power outlets, the second outlet can be utilised by guests that require power to adjacent sites near the ensuite. There are a number of powered sites in the "treetops" area, power is supplied via a power dome, which has four power outlets. The "treetops" area provides good shade all day, and is reasonably grassed given the shade from the trees.
Unpowered Tent Sites
The park has a number of unpowered tent sites and unpowered camper trailer sites, the unpowered tent sites in the grassed "foyer" area are segregated from vehicle access to provide a safety aspect for families with small children. This area is shaded by abundant Peppermint trees and is a haven protecting guests from the heat of the day.
There are more unpowered tent and camper trailer sites in the "bushland" camping areas this area offers trees for shade and privacy, although some distance from the common ablutions these sites are set in native bushland and the area is likened to camping in "pindan" country.
- Visitors vehicles are not permitted on site
- Large Marquees or gazebos (by arrangement)will incur a surcharge.
- Chalets and ensuites occupied the night prior to your stay require cleaning
and inspection as such Check-in time is after 2:00pm and check out is strictly 10:00am
- Pets are welcome at the park. (conditions and a pet bond apply)
- Fish cleaning facilities are provided in campers common area.
- Speed limit around the park is walking pace, strictly 8kmh, traffic flow is one way
- Refer to Park Guidelines for more detailled information
Another GoldenCity Website
Copyright © Caves Caravan Park